Design & Plannning Awareness Training
Training & development courses represent an excellent way to increase skills, understanding & confidence within your organisation on a range of built environment topics. Increasing the knowledge within your team will add value whatever the stage of your building, planning, public space or neighbourhood project.
Adding value to your organisation:
Design & planning awareness training from our expert panel of built environment professionals could boost your organisation’s capacity in the following ways:
- Helping key decision makers keep abreast of fast changing policy & best practice.
- Giving community organisations the skills and confidence to initiate a neighbourhood planning or building project.
- Giving specialist advice on funding, brief development, planning, sustainability, flood resilience & many other topics.
- Raising awareness of the economic/cultural/social/environmental value of good design to help informed clients champion design excellence in their projects.
- Allowing project teams to gain a broader understanding of particular design issues and helping these to be explored in greater detail to move projects forward.
- Prompting debate or discussion on the design agenda within a project.
- Providing background presentations of available options to help organisations make truly informed choices.
Training tailored to your needs:
Integreat Plus understands the differing requirements of social enterprises, local authorities, community organisations & businesses from across Yorkshire & the Humber. We use our experience to create interactive, tailor-made learning experiences or study tours that will develop the skills within your organisation to move projects forward. Training can also supplement our design enabling & design brokering services.
For more information on how a training event could help you then please have a look at our past events or contact us on 0114 2752620 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
“Thank you very much for all your excellent work, it has been very enjoyable. I look forward to working with you again.”
Building for a Healthy Life
Integreat Plus are the region's only accredited provider of Building for a Healthy Life assessments and design support. Building for a Healthy Life is England’s most widely known and most widely used design tool for [...]
Two new Neighbourhood Plans Adopted in Yorkshire
Integreat Plus are delighted that two Neighbourhood Plans we have been supporting have recently been adopted by their respective local planning authorities, after being successful at local referendum. The Oxenhope Neighbourhood Plan in Bradford, and [...]
Reset2020 Festival of Social Enterprise
We are excited to be bringing you this online festival that will celebrate the social enterprises in the Sheffield City Region whilst exploring how we can come together as a sector to reset and successfully [...]
Community Design Review
Design Yorkshire, the design review panel for Yorkshire and Humber are now offering design support to communities throughout the region. If you are a Town or Parish Council and would like help assessing the design [...]