Integreat Plus invite you to a series of Lunch+ events that will explore the wider benefits of quality places through a series of presentations by renowned practitioners, followed by a Q&A debate. There will be plenty of time to discuss the talks afterwards whilst you enjoy a fantastic selection of sandwiches and savoury treats.
The series will be hosted in a range of venues across the region and all the talks will be filmed. These videos will be available here shortly after the event, in case you weren't able to attend.
For upcoming learning lunches be sure to have a look at the Event Page.
Links to the videos, pdfs and blogs from past events can be found below:
11/10/12 A New Sense of Cities
- Justine Gaubert, Silent Cities
- Victoria Henshaw, Manchester Architecture Research Centre
27/07/12 Our Digital Legacy
- Dave Carter, MDDA
- Colin Blackburn, Leeds City Region
- Hannah Lambert, Designer at London Legacy Development Coporation
09/07/12 The Ideas Business
- Jane Lambert, NIPC Law
- Tracey Johnson, Barnsley Development Agency
31/05/2012 There's Something in the Air
- Stuart McFarlane - CDI Alliance
- Dr Victoria Henshaw - Manchester Architecture Research Centre
19/04/2012 Leeds City Region
- Professor John Shutt - Leeds Met
- Rob Norreys - Leeds City Region Secretariat
29/03/2012 Community Funding Options
- Jeremy Ince - Charity Bank
- Matt Smith - Key Fund
23/02/2012 What are these Fablabs?
- Dr Eddie Kirky - FabLab Manchester
- James Wallbank - Access Space
27/01/2012 NESTA Shiregreen Neighbourhood Challenge
- Coleen Eccles, Project Director, Sanctuary Housing
- Mark Pearce, Director, The Workshop
10/11/2011 The Future of Retail
- Julian Dobson - The High Street: A stage for Global Crisis or a Workshop for Reconstruction?
- Mike Riddell - Hometown Plus
- Elizabeth Motley - The Way We Shop
- Martin Stockley - The Civility of Place
- Professor Franco Bianchini - Cultural value of places
- Graeme Collinge - The Economic Value of Place
Thanks to the Institute of Economic Development for sponsoring the series to date.